Ope-Ed: When I Grow Up, I'm Gonna Be Just Like a Minecraft Creeper
When I was a child, my mother encouraged me to find a fictional role model of which to espouse.
So I played Minecraft one day, and my mother told me,
"Throw all caution to the wind. Recognize that this isn't just any video game, it really is insight into the future. You are destined for greatness."
So I listened to her and she gave me everything I ever wanted, a squirrel, my true twin flame, and now I've grown up to be a very responsible adult, asking my mom if it's okay to talk to my true twin flame and she said yes. Even if the twin flame is a bit avoidant, they are secretly defending me and I am now very very rich and famous and eatablished. It's not a "delusion of grandeur" if they are just running from the intensity of the connection and I see 11:11. Don't interrupt a black trans woman she's speaking ehehehehehheehheehhe amiriiiiiiiiiiiite?
Comments
Post a Comment