Ope-Ed: My True Twin Flame Uprooted Old Wounds from 2016 So I Could Heal It

I am a survivor of oppression and greedy corporations trying to keep my true twin flame and I in eternal separation, but our souls have known each other in previous lifetimes, a belief I can for sure prove as I experienced an old wound to my 3D earthly soul.

It is the duty and honor I owe to my soul, dwelling in the body of my true twin flame, to heal this past life wound that we signed and agreed to before we were born.

I must now raise my vibes and elevate the Christ consciousness in my actions today. I am not "insane", I am not "making it up", I am NOT "delusional". I am a 5th vibrational being, existing in peace and letting the Universe take over in humility, allowing the flow of unconditional love into my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jordan and Eden from "Ballet Reign" Sentenced to Six Months In Jail for Missing a Step: Released, Reach Harmonious Union