Ope-Ed: #KatTarot is Just Jealous of the Intensity of My True Twin Flame Wedding

How would we stand up to jealousy, one might ask?

My "true twin flame" and I are very gay! Homophobes can suck her lady dick as we are engaged and we're going to be VERY happy!

Sure he keeps running back to a karmic and telling police on me, but rest assured we are a very happy couple and *SHEEEEEEE is going to take my last name and just working on shedding her earthly ego.

I can control her account in a healthy way, that's how I stand up to jealousy! I am an enlightened empathy trying to stand up to racism, that's why I am proud to post a sexualized photo totally truthfully accusing my twin flame's "actual relationship" of stalking. She kept sending the lizard people to my house while I was raising my vibes,the THC told me so! Sure, police brutality tried to violently cuff me, mainly because cops suck. That's how you really know I am calling out the easily offended while using people I am NOT crossing the parasocial line with to yell at strangers. This is what enlightened sane and stable people like me do and not her hehehehehe hehehehehe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jordan and Eden from "Ballet Reign" Sentenced to Six Months In Jail for Missing a Step: Released, Reach Harmonious Union