Ope-Ed: Alan from RAZZLE Used to Beat Up Nonbinary Kids
Today, I wanted to write a deep, personal piece very close to my heart.
As I come out as a zie/em/er/ey/bee/eych/jay/ess today, I wanted to share my story, why I came out, and why I was oppressed by the evil conservatives and TERFS relapsing in their care, growing more and more right-wing and more and more evil.
Alan from RAZZLE was caught misgendering his four children. He wouldn't even let them come out as nonbinary and threatened to beat them up, chain them, put them in cages and forcing them to tick off one of two boxes: male and female.
This evil man wouldn't even accept his true twin flame into his life. You can see how miserable this creep is trapped in such a horrible toxic marriage with his karmic WIFE!
You must pray to Allah to give you strength during this difficult twin flame separation phase, then seize his Facebook. If you seize the Facebook first, you might get an aggravated female stalker on your hands who can see what you're up to. Be more subtle with your true twin flame and more sneaky in your quest to avenge racial justice for trans kids everywhere!
Transphobes just assume we are "sewing kids up" and "mutilating minors", but Hamas is really very nice deep down. They want trans people to have better access to low-income housing, oh what a joy it is to praise Allah (do NOT call him Yahweh, that is exclusionary language!)
Comments
Post a Comment