Sad: All I Wanted for My Birthday Was My False Twin Flame
This sad, sad day...
I did this really dumb stuff that lacked any real creativity nor common sense.
I went to Baskin-Robbins where they have 31 flavors to mourn 31 years of pathetic existence. Who would want to do something boring like THAT?
What I really wanted was my prize false twin flame and I'm really sad I lost her forever and I am in deep gut-wrenching sadness today. What a crummy way to spend my birthday, I have to like, ew, spend time with family and tell my GRANDMA how I'm doing. What a total waste of time, why keep celebrating and being all HAPPY and stuff? You can see on my Instagram that there is no Duchenne smile, it's a fake smile to contain my deep deep misery and I am sorry for all the disruptive behavior on Twitter and I will try and do better by my true twin flame. My white skin caused so many problems and I will not do that far-right thing ever.
Comments
Post a Comment