Ope-Ed: I Should Sneak Off With My True Twin Flame and Light a Sparkler in Beavercreek

I know that I've been getting a LOT of warnings from Beavercreek Police to "stop enlisting flying monkeys" and that my true twin flame kept filing reports "warning me to stop pursuing her or get arrested".

This is the same jurisdiction that won't let me get lit and blow up some TNT on 4th of July...what party poopers.

So when they say "no fireworks at all", do they mean my true twin flame and I can finally get married and we could bend the rules a little and just light some sparklers? We don't even have to do the full TNT just a couple of Pop-Its or something!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jordan and Eden from "Ballet Reign" Sentenced to Six Months In Jail for Missing a Step: Released, Reach Harmonious Union