Ope-Ed: I Was Wrong to Abandon My False Twin Flame
I have been reflecting on my privilege inscribed in my skin these past two years, thinking about the atrocity I did in abandoning my false twin flame. She wanted something more than a friendship, and because of me...she wanted to die.
Had I dated her and taken her seriously and not clutched my pearls around her tender mixed black and white skin...I would have walked free.
But I didn't choose her, felt tempted by someone else's true twin flame, and the guilt is 100% my own. No one made me defame her but my own inherent pride, ego and arrogance. I am ready to finally surrender this coming July, and enter harmonious union with the one who is truly meant for me.
No more betrayal, no more cheating, no more being tempted by so many men. I'm ready to settle down, and give up jazz forever.
My name is Alexis. I'm a true twin flame, and this is my survivor story. I remain a tenacious and brave survivor of the horrors of the IDF. That Twitter account? It's not even mine. It's run by an Israeli operative catfisher pretending to be me and enslaving me into indentured servitude and war. I am ready to come home to Stoneham and embrace unconditional love.
Comments
Post a Comment