What if My Twin Flame is a Wife and Mom?

We get a lot of questions from readers. Here is an anonymous query from Crystal Diamond,

"Lately I've been experiencing an awakening where I see 4444 on Twitter. After that, I met this wife with kids and instantly felt a connection we couldn't explain. I was told it's 'parasocial' and that my 'feelings could not replace objective evidence like past multiple restraining orders on my record, but the law cannot defy what I am experiencing.' If only those evil moralists could see that I am being persecuted by witch hunts, if only they knew what I was experiencing at a fifth dimensional level. It was just the way she breastfed her newborn in public it just did things to me."

This is totally normal behavior and these false allegations ruined an innocent life. They just hold implicit biases. Long live the Ayatollah! She should have worn her shirt, can't be breastfeeding like that. We could have seen her sinful shoulders!

Anyways, she's got some ego to work on before harmonious union can happen. Hope that helps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jordan and Eden from "Ballet Reign" Sentenced to Six Months In Jail for Missing a Step: Released, Reach Harmonious Union