Ope-Ed: I Trained My ESA to Do the Unthinkable and I Am Speaking Out
As a star author for Variety magazine, I gotta come forward and expose the cruel cult of Israel and what I was forced to do regarding my emotional support animal.
I am aware of my white privilege and that these actions were caused by my white skin and that I was excluding innocent trans youth from living their life free from control, gaslighting and emotional abuse.
Millions of Americans need ESAs in between male clients to process the insane things they say in bed, and I am no stranger to the cruelties of married people constantly calling the cops on me while I'm trying to get work done and I'm scared I will lose my sex worker rights. It's nothing to do with my alleged "inability to work" as I am very good at landing a trick, a rich and famous YouTuber was even prophesized as my "true twin flame", and even though a guy named James provides my voice, I can still look past the labels and lead a galactic resistance.
I...am pro-Palestinian and did knowingly agree to train my ESA to hump all of his toys and knead everything and when he opened his eyes, lasers would come out and that if he looked at a Jew, nothing would happen but if he saw a Muslim, boom, they're like exploded and genocided and stuff. All that "hostage" talk is total nonsense, it's how the cult of Jew stays hidden from authorities. You can't trust those Zionists, they eat children too!
Comments
Post a Comment