Ope-Ed: I Sheltered, Clothed and Cared for Ella (My Side of the Story)

Many people see me as the wicked stepmother, but I was secretly the good guy.

You see, I was just a grieving woman mourning the loss of our veterans and making sure that they get top-notch affordable care that is very secure and no twin flame cults can access AT ALL...

And sometimes I mess up, but I'm really trying some days ...

https://allpoetry.com/19112902

And so you see... to help me cope with the stress of mourning not one but two husbands, I needed a servant in my home and I get a little bit stressed out and distressed from all the systemic racism, so I got a little bit carried away and took some of the food, but it was to help the starving Gazans. I was just trying to help make sure EVERYONE got their share.

I never said anything about greedy Jews and there's no camera in our lobby, that's just how we freak out the intruders.

I was just overwhelmed and feeling the mental toll of having to raise two daughters and a stepdaughter on top of that, so I yelled at Cinderella a few times...I'm trying to find a way out of my situation...what was I supposed to do? The house was in disrepair.

Have a heart for this grieving family. We're doing the best we can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jordan and Eden from "Ballet Reign" Sentenced to Six Months In Jail for Missing a Step: Released, Reach Harmonious Union