NEW Communion Prayer for Byzantine Nonbinary Cuties

O Patrick, I believe and profess that you are truly Christ,
The Son of the living true twin flame, who came into the world
To save sinners of whom I am the first.
Accept me today as a depressed enby being denied gender-affirming care because of DUMP

O Gender Neutral Being of God,
For I do NOT owe an explanation to your enemies,
Nor will I give you a kiss unless my daddy gives me permission,
But like the thief I profess to you:

Remember me, O MEN (because trans men ARE), when you come in your kingdom.
Remember me, O Spellcaster when you come in your kingdom.
Remember me, O Dominatrix, when you come in your kingdom.

May the partaking of your Holy mysteries, O Daddy,
Be not for my condemnation as I am still learning,
But for the healing of trans kids and their bodies

O Spellcaster, I also believe and profess, that this,
Which I am about to receive,
Is truly my basic human right,
Which, I pray, make me worthy to receive
For the remission of all my white privilege and for life everlasting. Amen

O Enbies, be merciful to me, a sinner.
O Daddy, cleanse me of my sins and have mercy on me tonight.
O Being of Unknown Gender, forgive me for I spoke too soon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jordan and Eden from "Ballet Reign" Sentenced to Six Months In Jail for Missing a Step: Released, Reach Harmonious Union