Delusional: If You Don't Agree with My Psychic Predictions, You're Transphobic and Racist

I was feeling very downtrodden, then I found Willow LaSesh on Keen and she told me some really helpful advice:

"If someone calls you out for being a phony, just say they gaslit you and claim systemic harassment, they can't stand up to you in court."

So I tried that. This blog post is now free speech. Anybody who disagrees with it is cancel culture and they're all racist transphobes just like JKR and she is a bigot and if you dare challenge my card readings, you're inferior and most likely to be black.

This is NOT a projection. I am JUST. JOKING. Why are people reading this laughing. This is NOT meant to be funny. Trans kids are killing themselves! I reserve the right to defend MY rights as much as I want since I am a public figure now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jordan and Eden from "Ballet Reign" Sentenced to Six Months In Jail for Missing a Step: Released, Reach Harmonious Union