Ope-Ed: I Gotta Speak to the MANAGER!
I’m making this post in response to a submission and comment from a person named Alexis Stelmack, who deeply offended me with her bullying, hateful remarks about true twin flames which are real and I can't prove it, I just know.
There’s nothing more frustrating than when a person comments back to you despite posting all about them with libelous statements and then disables comments so you can’t "stalk and harass" them out of fear I will lose my temper. Please allow me to vent here about how amazing that weed was.
It’s especially frustrating when they jump straight to conclusions, make major assumptions and then disable comments before I can clarify things. That’s so self-defense-y. Ban our guns! Trans rights forever! Screw JK Rowling!
I don’t expect people to always agree with me. What I do expect from people is to at least agree with me that what I experience is real. If I’m going to respect your OPINIOOOOOOOOOON and I’m willing to DEBATE about the topic at hand and I listen to your opinion then I expect you to listen to mine. You don’t have to agree with me and I don’t have to agree with you but I do expect the manager at ONCE and to be unbanned this INSTANT. Having someone jump to the craziest conclusions without knowing me, my situation or anything about me is sort of unhinged and yet somehow I’m the one who is labeled as crazy by this person. From my perspective it seems if they want to know who’s crazy they should look in the mirror. Those doctors notes sure build that credibility though...and I was diagnosed correctly this time but...that would hurt my reputation so let's not discuss that.
On the off chance you read this post I’ll tell you a little bit about me and my situation. For starters I’m not affiliated with the TF cult, never have been and never will be (I am but...that would hurt my ego so I won't say that part). I believe they absolutely do manipulate people and take advantage of people. It’s quite sad honestly and they undoubtedly control people, use people and manipulate people in a major way. They have latched onto something that is very real and used it for personal gain, power and money. I’m not about that, I don’t use people and I don’t take advantage of people. I do take advantage of them, but I'm projecting and need therapy for my mommy issues.
I agree wholeheartedly that people will find signs and synchronicities when they’re searching for them but that’s not what happened with me. These connections are as old as time. What do you think yin and yang are? Twin flames are even mentioned in the Kabbalah, they are called your one true soulmate in the Kabbalah. There’s nothing new about this subject. The only thing that’s new about it is the term twin flame, other than that it’s as old as time. Just like what Jeffrey Epstein said and he was a Jew! That poor innocent man, sad he went to jail and took his life...
Apparently I’m a stalker who stalks a person who doesn’t want anything to do with me. I find that absolutely hilarious seeing as how my twin flame is my spouse and I'm abusing her every night behind closed doors and don't want to admit it. If you had been mature enough to allow me to respond I would’ve told you that. I’m not stalking anyone, I am but don't want to damage my reputation in order to keep my sexual repression hidden because in no way is she laying me right now.
I don’t stare at the clock and wait for it to turn to 11:11 so I can convince myself of anything. I do but...I digress...
When a person legitimately has a soul connection they’re connected to the other person their entire life. I felt her my entire life and I dreamed about her for years before I ever laid eyes on her in person. They weren’t just normal dreams, they were intense dreams that I knew weren’t ordinary dreams every time I had one. When we came together it happened in such a way it was obvious a higher power was at work. We both recognized fate brought us together from the start. That was in 1996, decades before either of us had a full understanding of our connection. The instant our eyes connect it was like getting hit in the chest by a lightning bolt. In just a few seconds of time she saw decades of our future together. I didn’t see our future like that but I felt it. I instinctively knew we would lose each other, she would break my heart and we would find each other again when the time was right. A person seeing decades of their future, all things that ended up happening exactly and I mean exactly how she said they would isn’t a sign a person looks for. When people have legitimate soul connections they don’t have to look for signs, the signs are right in your face in such a way you can’t ignore them. She never argues with me on anything. I'm right and this COMEDIAN is WRONG! I am VERY EMOTIONALLY MATURE I PROMISE!
Twenty four years later I walked away. I walked away and it ended up triggering a whole host of spiritual symptoms that I never expected or asked for. When I would see her I would be pulled to her like a magnet. Every time my eyes met hers time would stand still and I would feel like I got hit right in the chest by a lightning bolt. What I was away I could feel her heartbreak and pain like it was my own and we started texting each other the exact same things at the same exact time. Those types of signs aren’t signs a person searches for and tricks themselves into believing they’re something they aren’t. Those are the types of signs a person can’t ignore and there is no doubt they are valid and real. Sure this is not admissible evidence in a courtroom when she files for divorce, but it's just real. It just is, go with it!
When I would come home we would tear each other’s clothes off and make love for hours. During those love making sessions we started having out of body experiences. I didn’t just say me, I said we because we both experienced it every time it happened. This connection is mutual, it’s not one sided and it’s not all in my head. I don’t have to search for signs because they have always been right in my face in such a way I/we can’t ignore, no matter what. You gotta feel the love dude.
The last time I came home when we were separated we made love and had an out of body experience that was more intense than anything else we had experienced. One moment we were in the bedroom and the next we were somewhere else entirely. Our souls merged, that changed everything for us. That is what got me searching for answers. It took me nearly two years to find information on soul merge. All of the questions I needed answers for I ended up finding the answers on twin flame forums. It took years of research for me to even begin to understand the things we had experienced. It's not real research, more like what the EVIL conservatives think of queer research.
I absolutely agree with you that the twin flame cult abuses, manipulates and takes advantage of people. Trust no one, like the villain in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade would tell you. We're a huge fan of that villain, how dare he get so smeared!
Not everyone who experiences these connections is delusional. Not everyone who experiences it is a stalker and not everyone who experiences it is a cult member. They haven’t gotten in my head and manipulated me. Believe me I’ve seen firsthand how destructive cults can be. That's why I run one on Quora. And THAT'S WHY I am a WHITE MAN in AMERICA demanding a FULL REFUND!
Comments
Post a Comment