TRANSCRIPT: Angry Karen speaks to the manager, ranks movie supporting Palestinian resistance "0/5 stars, worst ever since the Holocaust"

A moviegoer recently saw a movie that injected "senseless politics and violence", including in its promotion, eventual debut, and unfortunate performance at the box office, costing the studio millions. We got the inside scoop from someone J*wish who saw the movie and we'll just say the popcorn stand manager had an earful from this upset customer.


Manager: Hi, welcome to AMC Theatres. Can I interest you in a large popcorn? We're having a deal, buy one popcorn, get a skittles for half off, only two dollars and fifty cents.

Karen: I need to talk to you. Who gave you permission to air this filth?

Manager: Umm, I don't know, m'am. I just help sell popcorn. If you have any concerns about theatre cleanliness, you're more than welcome to raise your concerns with customer service.

Karen: No, I didn't mean you. *Sighs*...It's not your doing. I'm just really upset because the cast supported "Free Palestine" and this whole world is just so topsy-turvy, these people think that they are supporting human rights and that's just not true! Israel has been a proud supporter of all human rights and you don't have to be Jewish to wake up to the actual tragedy, these children! So much antisemitism in the world and I think it sad you should be forced to allow children to watch this garbage.

Manager: I hear you. May I see your ticket?

Karen: *Sniffles with a hankerchief.* Y-yes.

Manager: Well. This showing started at 1:30 today and it's 1:35, so you haven't seen enough of the movie to where we can't refund your ticket. Would that help improve your customer experience? I'm sorry your movie experience didn't live up to your expectations.

Karen: Yes, and you can give that money to the ADL where it really belongs and tell Free Palestine to go home! We don't want any more IDF getting killed!

Manager: Um, just so you know, there are people with cameras. We are being filmed and I will gladly refund you, I just ask for the privacy of our patrons and staff that these people put their cameras down. HEY! YOU! WITH THE CAMERA! YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME? SHOW THAT CAMERA TO MY FACE AGAIN! I'M WALKING HERE.


After the ensuing scuffle, we managed to secure the "Snow White" (2025) ticket stub and the Karen was given everything she wanted, like your typical entitled elitist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jordan and Eden from "Ballet Reign" Sentenced to Six Months In Jail for Missing a Step: Released, Reach Harmonious Union